Class Warfare Blog

February 20, 2014

Be Careful What You Ask For: Arizona Endorsed Sharia Law

Arizona’s Republicans have passed a law that allows “people of faith” to discriminate in their businesses against, gays, freaks, LGBTs, you know, perverts. They framed the law as a restoration of religious freedom in the state. Unfortunately Arizona has thus become the first state to adopt an open door policy regarding Sharia Law. Since I last checked, Arizona is still part of the United States so they could not specify which religion the “faithful” adhered to, so they just used vague terms like: “people of faith” and “religious grounds,” which does not exclude Sharia Law or even Satanism.

Way to go, Arizona Republicans! Could you be any more fucked up?

Advertisements

12 Comments »

  1. The purpose of Arizona’s law is to keep 3% of the population who suffer from an obvious sexual disorder from forcing the other 97% from having to bend over and grab their ankles.

    A Christian-run business that chooses not to participate in the mockery called gay marriage shouldn’t be subject to a lawsuit due to their free choice.

    Like

    Comment by silenceofmind — February 20, 2014 @ 9:08 am | Reply

  2. Great! I hope some Muslim nuts take advantage of this. Hell, if this was the UK they’d already be there!

    Like

    Comment by john zande — February 20, 2014 @ 9:50 am | Reply

    • Wouldn’t want to be the first one to complain about the noise of a daily call to prayer. Between the new law and stand your ground, there gonna be AK-47’s around every mosque. It’s open season on infidels! Al-la-la-la-lah!

      On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Class Warfare Blog wrote:

      >

      Like

      Comment by stephenpruis — February 20, 2014 @ 10:19 am | Reply

  3. No surprise here. Critical thinking is NOT part of the right wing’s mental makeup.

    Like

    Comment by lbwoodgate — February 20, 2014 @ 10:14 am | Reply

    • Woody,

      Demonizing the political opposition by calling them racist, bigot, sexist homophobes is virulent fascism, not critical thinking.

      What university taught you that name calling and slander was critical thinking?

      I learned in Kindergarten that name calling and slander were bad.

      Like

      Comment by silenceofmind — February 20, 2014 @ 10:38 am | Reply

      • “I learned in Kindergarten that name calling and slander were bad.”

        Just last year, eh?

        I’m being lectured by a mental midget who thinks its “good” to kill a few innocent people instead of many.

        Like

        Comment by lbwoodgate — February 20, 2014 @ 11:05 am | Reply


RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: